Fundraising and partnerships
A reliable source of funding is vital for changemakers to bring their vision to life. Even if you have a corpus, you may still need to diversify your funding sources to ensure that you can be sustainable for the long-term, or to fund expansion.
So, where do you start? How do you know who is interested in funding your kind of projects or supporting your cohort? Who would make a great partner, potentially bringing more than funds?
In a crowded market, ensuring you have a clear fundraising strategy, including the right pitch materials, plus the capacity and capabilities to implement the strategy. You also need the skills and experience to apply for funding, and the systems and tools to track your approaches, engage with your stakeholders and report back on the impact and key outcomes from their support.
Securing this kind of funding and great partnerships takes time, effort and patience. This is where our specialists can assist.
When we first found Benefolk, we wondered how we'd survived for so long without them. It is such a joy and relief to have someone take away the hassle of finding quality consultants that both understand us, and deliver quality outcomes. This is the community of generous (and hard-working!) professionals that we needed.
Alexie Seller and Liandra Gaykamangu,
Co-CEO, Enterprise Learning Projects
- Fundraising strategy
- Implementation support
- Major gift program development / coaching
- Campaign strategy / planning / management
- Prospecting and stewardship strategy / coaching
- Corporate partnership strategy / coaching / training
- Partnership negotiations and facilitation
- Annual / regular giving program management
- Bequests / Gifts in Wills strategy
- Outcomes / impact reporting
- CRM selection / implementation
- Case for Support writing / review / advisory
- Fundraising coaching / mentoring
- Grants / awards / tender writing
- Board workshops and advisory
- Fundraising skills training
- Fundraising collateral development
- Systems and process improvement
- Recruitment guidance and support
Why Benefolk for Fundraising and partnerships?
Our network of specialists knows the social sector inside and out. They understand what it takes to define your unique selling point and convey it in a way that will resonate with funders and partners. They’re adept at developing strategy, as much as running campaigns because more often than not, our specialists have held led fundraising for large or small organisations, so they have lived experience and understand the realities.
That means that they can take the lead or support and coach you, building capability within your team – from the Board through to your support team.
They are also well-connected and know who is interested in funding what, so can often also open doors for you with some of the key funders.
We see our role as supporting the visionaries who are driving for impactful change. When the future is at stake, there’s no challenge too great, no solution too small and no chance that it can’t be made better together.