Brand, marketing and communications
In a highly competitive environment, it’s critical that your brand cuts through and stands out to your potential beneficiaries, as well as funders - for the right reasons. Your organisation’s brand has a value that represents the connection the market and clients feel in terms of understanding who you are and what you do. It also has the ability to impact client loyalty and the likelihood of return business. But communication and marketing activities need to reach more than just those two groups – to make an impact, you also need clear strategies and plans in place to engage with employees and the broader community.
To effectively deliver on your strategy, you need an integrated communication and marketing strategy and plan that reinforces your vision and purpose, highlights your unique service proposition and outlines the tools and channels that you will use to go to market.
Our team has the capacity to assist in each of these areas, and more – from strategy to implementation.
We’ve had some great wins working with the Collective, including business advice and our fabulous name and rebrand!
Dr Maryann Brown,
CEO, Youthrive Victoria
- Brand strategy
- Communication strategy development
- Marketing and communications strategy
- Community engagement
- Communications audit
- Digital strategy
- Website design / development
- CRM review / selection / management
- Digital marketing strategy / implementation
- SEO strategy / advisory
- Social media strategy / content / automation
- Media relations strategy / implementation / launches
- Public relations strategy / implementation
- Influencer outreach and engagement
- Public speaking and presentation coaching
- Media training / coaching
- Graphic design / infographics
- Annual reports / anniversary / impact reports
- Videography, impact and brand storytelling
- Video production services
- Podcast development / advisory
- Report writing and editing
- Sales and marketing collateral design / development
- Newsletters / eDMs / email marketing
- Events strategy / implementation
- Sales and business development strategy / coaching
- Fundraising campaign communications
- Content development - web / blogs/ case studies
- Online course creation
- Copy writing / editing / proofing
- Google / Facebook Ad Management
Why Benefolk for Brand, marketing and communications?
The communications and marketing professionals within the Benefolk Network have deep expertise in working with not-for-profit organisations, charities, funders and government agencies. They understand the nuances of the sector – including the issues and challenges, especially when it comes to the money available to invest in promoting your organisation.
Our specialists know how to make relatively small investments have a big impact and are committed to ensuring you increase your profile, reach and impact, and generate a groundswell of support for the causes that matter to you.